Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pop-top Mushroom

My daughter has her first loose tooth. You might recall it happening at the Apple Festival if you were around for that entry. So I thought I might make a little "container" for it. A little tooth fairy landing spot as it were. Expecting the tooth to pop out sooner rather than later (much later - it's still hanging on!) I rushed through making this little pop-top mushroom. It's my own design but looks suspiciously like a lot of the cupcakes I'd been seeing around online lately. (^_^)'



If I were to make another one of these, I'd do the top completely different...

4 comments:

gnathalie2 said...

what a cool idea!!! very cute
Nathalie

Wendi said...

That is totally adorable! Maybe I'll make one for my youngest. I have two years before her first falls out, i think.

Anonymous said...

It's really very cut !!! Excuse-me for my bad english..... I should like to fin a pattern for a open mushroom, I'll make it so, looking at yours!!!!!! Very beautiful !
I'll speak about your blog on my!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sorry I'll whrite CUTE and not cut, lol